Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hi all, Maryann here. I just wanted to say that I just did my third Invitation performance (in the Fairhaven building, first floor) and therefore have only 2 left. The last two will be happening the next two upcoming Fridays. I am writing because I was curious of if anybody had any good ideas about where I should hold my last two performances. I was going to do them outside, but I think that I will frankly be too cold. So if anybody thinks they know a place with a good deal of traffic that would welcome someone who wants to sit around, let me know! It can be on or off of campus...

Also, an article will be coming out on me this coming week in the Western Front. Check it out!

Lastly, here's the trailer for the latest Harmony Korine movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPl-O0Z5hys

It looks weirder than all his other movies too. That is a fucking feat.

Happy halloween! Everyone should post pictures of themselves in their costumes too!

Love,
Maryann

No comments:

Post a Comment